- A new study shows that RADIO makes people happier than TV or the Internet. Unless of course you work in radio, because we are the most bitter people on the planet.
- 1 in 8 men wears his underwear TWICE before washing it. Not me; but then again I haven't worn underwear in years. *slut alert*
- The average woman says 13 negative things about her BODY every day. We all have body issues ladies . . . we just have to learn to deal with them. You think it's easy for me having this gigantic wiener? No, but somehow I cope.
- Whoever left their SHOES worth $107,000 at the JFK International Airport, the police would like to give them back . . . and also talk to you about the $107,000 worth of cocaine you left in them.
- AWKWARD: walking in on your parents having sex. More awkward: walking in on your grandpa having sex . . . with the family dog.
- Genius alert! Guy fills up a balloon with gasoline and lights it on fire. This should end well.
SteveBoyd -- 6/29/2011