- Scientific proof that if you want people to think you're POWERFUL, you need to act like an A-hole. Why did we need science to tell us this when we've got Donald Trump?
- 91% of women say they'd marry for love over MONEY . . . the other 9% told the truth.
- Here's some dating stats for you. 1 in 25 people think it's a good idea to SING on a first date. Of course that's a good idea . . . nothing puts a girl in the mood like when I sing Pitbull and Neyo's "Gimme Everything Tonight".
- An Amish man is arrested for SEXTING with a 12-year-old girl when he takes his horse and buggy to meet her. Yes, you read that correctly.
- GROOOOOOOSSSSSSSS! I guess I shouldn't judge: one person's porta-potty is another person's sexy. This is a story about a very, very dirty pervert.
- Yesterday I gave you a dancing gorilla. Today, I'd like to introduce you to this sultry, Latin lover... El Willy.
Jubal -- 06/22/2011