- Harold Camping, the guy who predicted the RAPTURE, has suffered a stroke. I wonder if during his near death experience he saw God and was all like "WTF dude, you made me look like an idiot".
- 35% of Americans regret something they've posted ONLINE. If you need an example of embarrassing and idiotic online posts simply follow me on Twitter (twitter.com/jubalflagg).
- The next time you complain about turning off your mobile device on an airplane, DON'T! Even one electronic device could bring down a plane. So just wait the extra 30 minutes to play Angry Birds.
- 1 in 3 people has had a workplace ROMANCE. I have . . . in my cubicle, by myself. What? The Internet at work is faster than my home.
- Drinking red wine increases a woman's SEXUAL appetite. From now on, when I go on a date I'm not bringing flowers . . . just a box of Franzia!
- Hilarity. Here's Bill Maher and Jane Lynch doing a dramatic reading of Anthony Weiner's sexy Facebook messages.
SteveBoyd -- 06/13/2011
(Image courtesy of hlsphotos. Used under Creative Commons.)