- New research says that it takes the average person 36 minutes to truly be AWAKE in the morning. Not me though, cause, you know . . . the meth.
- New Jersey governor, Chris Christie, told Barbara Walters that he isn't TOO FAT to be President. However he WOULD have to purchase two seats on Air Force One.
- The inventor of the BARCODE has died at 91-years-old. He'll be survived by everyone who goes to the grocery store AND tons of people with white trash tattoos.
- Google has tweaked its IMAGE SEARCH function to make it harder to find porno. So I guess for now horny dudes will have to just use EVERY OTHER WEBSITE ON THE PLANET.
- 14% of people have NEVER FLOWN on a plane. And yes, they've just been hit with a $35 "being one of the 14% of people who have never flown on a plane" fee.
(Image Courtesy: Eaulive. Creative Commons)