- Pope Benedict sent his FIRST TWEET this week. Despite some people wanting it to be a religious message it was just a picture of him in the mirror throwing a peace sign and doing duck face.
- Mexican drug smugglers are using T-shirt cannons, like the ones used at sporting events, to fire cans of MARIJUANA over the border. Officials noticed the trend when Mexican drug smugglers were seen hanging around the border wearing huge mascot costumes.
- George W. Bush's daughter, Jenna, is PREGNANT. The baby already has a higher IQ than it's grandpa.
- A new study shows that couples with children LIVE LONGER. In other words if you're an NBA player you might never die.
- Research shows that 44% of MEETINGS accomplish nothing. I beg to differ, that's when I get my best doodling done.
(Image Courtesy: Catholic Church (England and Wales). Creative Commons)