- According to a new poll, singers and firefighters are the HAPPIEST WORKERS in the United States. Take that with a grain of salt though, you know, since most Americans don't have jobs.
- A Canadian woman is trying to get her MONKEY back after it got loose in an Ikea parking lot. They said she can have it back on one condition . . . she put together an Ikea item WITHOUT having 3 unexplained screws leftover . . . in other words, she's never getting it back.
- The FCC is urging airlines to allow greater use of PORTABLE DEVICES. So, good news for pilots who enjoy drunk Facebooking.
- To promote pet adoptions in New Zealand, several dogs were taught how to DRIVE a car. This sounded like a good idea until the dogs kept getting in accidents because their head was out the window.
- One in seven people are considering CALLING IN SICK to finish Christmas shopping. Similarly, I'm just planning on calling in sick to Christmas so I don't have to get any presents.
(Image Courtesy: Evil Erin. Creative Commons)