- A new study shows that workers need to take a VACATION every 62 days or we could become "aggressive or ill". So if your boss is a jerk and won't let you take vacation every 62 days you now have medical proof that it's okay to punch them in the face.
- 15% of DIVORCES are caused by video games! Which makes sense, girls in video games are way hotter than any chick I could ever marry.
- The average person will spend $106.49 on FATHER'S DAY. Unless your father is an NBA player . . . 'cause then you're probably just trying to get them to return your phone calls.
- When you gotta go, you gotta go. A guy in Renton stops to PEE off the side of the road, then falls 30-feet to become trapped. I hope he was able to put the beast back in his pants before rescue workers showed up.
- Idiot alert! Guy gets ARRESTED for having a loud conversation on his cell phone. Uh, probably didn't help that the conversation was about how he was wanted by police.
- It's good to have priorities. Watch this father drop his kid so he can catch a foul ball at a baseball game. Don't judge him, he MIGHT have been able to get that signed!
SteveBoyd -- 06/01/2011