- According to experts the PERFECT INCOME for happiness is $161,000. I don't know, the homeless dude I drive by everyday who plays a kazoo and performs soft-shoe to his imaginary friend seems pretty happy to me.
- Kobe Bryant became the FIFTH PLAYER in NBA history to reach 30,000 points. Well technically he got to 29,000 then took the 30th without asking.
- Starbucks is being forced to pay HIGHER TAXES in the UK. Apparently the British government has decided to overcharge them like they do American customers.
- Experts are saying that North Korea has developed a long range MISSILE that could reach Los Angeles. Yeah, apparently they hate the Kardashians THAT much.
- John McAfee, the computer antivirus software creator suffered from two mild HEART ATTACKS the other day. Looks like SOMEBODY failed to download their updates.
(Image Courtesy: Urban Hippie Love. Creative Commons)