- Japan Airlines is going to start SERVING Kentucky Friend Chicken. Warning though it comes with a $35 dollar, "you're gonna get diabetes" fee.
- Mitt Romney is scheduled to have LUNCH at the White House. Things are expected to get awkward when he tips the President.
- The Food Network has opened up a RESTAURANT in the Fort Lauderdale airport. Be warned though, eating there could bring a "$35 eating at the Fort Lauderdale Airport's Food Network restaurant" charge.
- New reports say that UNDERAGE DRINKING is at an all-time high. But enough about the cast of The Disney Channel . . . let's talk about kids huh?
- Police say that if you drive less than 10-miles over the speed limit you'll NEVER get a ticket. On the other hand, if you're driving 10-miles-per-hour in the fast lane, I have the right to run you off the road.
(Image Courtesy: Leo Reynolds. Creative Commons)