- According to a new study, you'll be right 90% of the time if you trust your INSTINCTS. Maybe, but just TRY explaining that to the girl who's leg I humped at the airport the other day.
- The NEXT HEAD of the CIA could be the GOP's Intelligence Chairman. Well, hopefully he's intelligent enough to keep it in his pants.
- Black Friday sales were DOWN from last year. Stabbings over kitchenware however remain at an all-time high.
- A new survey finds that Singapore is the most EMOTIONLESS society in the world. Interesting, I would've thought the most emotionless place would've been a married couple's bedroom.
- A Florida woman has been ARRESTED for riding a manatee. Wait, you can get arrested for that? I'd better stop hitting up the bars at closing time then.
(Image Courtesy: .nate. Creative Commons)