- A new study shows that your marriage is three-and-a-half times more likely to end because of an ARGUMENT over vacuuming than an affair. And 100% likely to end if you're having an affair WITH your vaccuum cleaner.
- Some New Jersey beaches are 50% SMALLER since hurricane Sandy. They're now so small that their Governor, Chris Christie, can't fit on them.
- An error in the new version of Google mobile CANCELLED the entire month of December. Sweet! So does that mean I don't need to get any presents?
- People have already been CAMPED OUT for days in preparation for Black Friday. Some people think of it as a family tradition, because what family doesn't want to pretend to be homeless in hopes of being pepper sprayed over a great deal on a crock pot?
- Oxford Dictionaries has added ten NEW WORDS . . . and the fact that Honey Boo-Boo's "redneckognize" ISN'T on the list proves that the terrorists HAVEN'T won . . . yet.
(Image Courtesy: Miika Niemela. Creative Commons)