- After news that Hostess will HALT production, a Mexican company is in talks to continue making Twinkies. The new version of Twinkie is expected to do the same job, just cheaper.
- Now that pot is legal in some places, police are WORRIED about road safety. Although it's pretty hard to hurt anybody when you're going 7mph.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie refused to answer any questions about Hostess closing because he thought it would inspire JOKES about his weight . . . and also he didn't have time because he wanted to get to the store and buy every Twinkie he could find.
- In a recent poll, half of all couples admit that they HATE shopping together . . . the other half just hates doing everything together.
- New research shows that the Internet SAVES the average family over $8,000 per year. The bulk of that savings comes from fathers not having to purchase their porno anymore.
(Image Courtesy: Bobs Market. Creative Commons)