- A woman in Canada is UPSET at McDonald's because, while eating there with her family, a patron next to her was having a loud pornographic web chat. See, that's what happens when you give Ronald an Internet connection.
- The US Postal Service says it LOST almost $16 billion last year. In other words; my grandma REALLY needs to step her greeting card game up.
- 5-hour Energy has been LINKED to 13 deaths. That's why I never take that stuff . . . I prefer to get my energy the old fashioned way. Meth.
- Monday is World TOILET DAY. People are encouraged to celebrate by watching episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"ˆ.
- A new study says that people tend to SPEND their "grubby" bills while keeping crisp, new ones. I find this study ridiculous . . . I mean in our economy who has money these days?
(Image Courtesy: jugbo. Creative Commons)