- The word "GIF" is Oxford Dictionary's 2012 WORD OF THE YEAR. Coming in a close second? Kardashian.
- Krysten Zinema has become the first BISEXUAL member of congress. Well, good luck getting her to commit to one side on an issue.
- A new study shows that living downwind from a pig farm can cause HEALTH PROBLEMS. Not as bad as living down the street from a Lohan, but still, it's pretty bad.
- John McAfee, the guy who created the computer antivirus software is wanted by police for MURDER. Yeah, apparently he got really tired of constantly reminding someone to update their virus software.
- Experts say that TOO MUCH Facebook can make you fat, broke and lazy. Maybe, but it can also make you very successful at virtual farming. So, take the good with the bad.
(Image Courtesy: ckaroli. Creative Commons)