- A company has developed a NECK BRACE that let's you sleep sitting up. It's perfect for, airplanes, buses or your morning drive to work.
- In a new vegetarian campaign, the city of Los Angeles has declared that every Monday become "MEATLESS MONDAYS". Usually the only thing that comes meatless from Hollywood are the scripts.
- A new study shows that doctors are biased against FAT PEOPLE and don't even know it. Want proof? Just ask a doctor if they've ever watched "The Voice" . . . bet you they haven't.
- According to a new study, married men earn MORE MONEY than single men. Maybe, but single men get to participate in this thing called sex. So, take the good with the bad.
- A couple in China posed for their WEDDING PHOTOS 88-years after they got married due to the fact that cameras weren't available when they got hitched. The pictures look just like newlywed photos . . . except a lot less hope.
(Image Courtesy: jesusali. Creative Commons)