- Experts say that owning a SMART PHONE can add up to two hours of work a day. This is true, but then again I consider texting random people pictures of my junk, work.
- Today is National MEN MAKE DINNER DAY. Interesting, is it also National Talk During the Entire Game Day or Hey, I know You're Hungover But Let's Go Shopping at Target Day?
- Scientists are DRILLING into Antarctica's lakes to see if they can find signs of life . . . next up, Kim Kardashian's brain.
- 80,000 pounds of walnuts were STOLEN in California. Police haven't yet named a suspect, but the sketch looks oddly like a squirrel.
- Due to super storm Sandy, Halloween in New Jersey has been POSTPONED until Monday . . . great, that just gives their governor, Chris Christie, more time to loot everyone's house for candy.
(Image Courtesy: The GameWay. Creative Commons)