- You might have known that Cinco De Mayo is more popular in the US than Mexico, but did you know it's also popular in Malta? Here are 5 THINGS you didn't know about Cinco De Mayo.
- The two keys to a GOOD RELATIONSHIP are paying bills on time and knowing each other's clothing sizes . . . and ALSO lying to your girl and telling her the dress fits . . . no matter what size it is.
- Here's a new study that shows how women run on a different INTERNAL CLOCK than men do . . . and yes, the clock they run on is usually about 10-15 minutes late for EVERYTHING.
- The average man says "I LOVE YOU" six weeks earlier than the average woman does. Not-so-coincidentally the average woman also usually wants to wait six weeks longer than a man to have sex. So a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do.
- From the worst way to die ever files: A woman tries to SAVE HER DOG from drowning in a pool of poop, but ends up drowning herself. Oh boy, what a crappy situation! (RIM-SHOT) There are some situations when you just have to realize you're going to need a new dog.
Jubal -- 5/5/2011