- A new study shows that popular kids make MORE MONEY later in life . . . ironically the study was definitely NOT done by the popular kids.
- Hurricane Sandy SLAMMED in to the Jersey shore yesterday . . . it's the biggest pounding the Jersey Shore has seen since J-Woww hooked up with those two bodybuilders.
- An engineer has created a line of clothing that DOUBLES as luggage. In response, airlines are now charging a $35 wearable bag fee.
- A one-handed boxer has won his FIRST pro boxing match. That's awesome, let's give the guy a hand! Uh, I mean a round of applause.
- 1 in 4 people admit to FALLING ASLEEP on the job. It's especially awkward if your professional is a prostitute.
(Image Courtesy: Tax Credits. Creative Commons)