- Marie Antionette's SLIPPERS sold at an auction for $81,000. Well good, I'm sure those starving African kids will rest easy knowing they went to a good home.
- Scientists have unveiled what they believe is the OLDEST RECORDING of a human voice . . . it's a recording of a singer by Thomas Edison back in 1878. And yes, Lady Gaga has already copied it.
- Hillary Clinton TURNS 65 today. She'll celebrate by parading around in her birthday suit . . . which, of course, is a sensible pantsuit.
- A new study shows that 80% of workers don't take a LUNCH . . . maybe, but 100% of employees waste way more than an hour on Facebook.
- Lolo Jones might be competing in the Winter Olympics as a member of the BOBSLED TEAM. Wait, does this mean she has to wear one of those snow suits that covers her entire body? Yeah, not interested.
(Image Courtesy: hello jenny. Creative Commons)