- According to a new survey, 40% of women have used their period as an EXCUSE to get out of doing something. That's funny, I've tried that same excuse so many times and it never works for me . . . yeah, I don't know why either.
- A large chunk of METEOR fell on a home in California . . . then it quickly left because of the unemployment rate.
- A new poll shows that 40% of Americans have under $500 in SAVINGS. As I always say, who needs savings when you've got a sweet metal detector. One day I'm going to find a gold doubloon and solve all my financial problems. Thanks Home Shopping Network!
- Fear actually makes scary objects appear CLOSER than they really are. No wonder whenever I see a picture of Khloe Kardashian I feel like we're in the same room.
- According to a new study, people aren't WASHING their hands enough after going to the bathroom. Even worse, they're not washing them at all after shaking hands with a Kardashian!
(Image Courtesy: andreakw. Creative Commons)