- A cash-strapped soccer team in Greece is being BAILED OUT by brothels. Also being bailed out by brothels . . . my sex life.
- Mitt Romney has been receiving DEATH THREATS on Twitter. Interesting, I didn't even know Bert and Ernie were on Twitter.
- Police in Britain TASERED a 61-year-old blind man because they thought his cane was a samurai sword. Jeez . . . that's a little excessive. A well timed karate chop would've done the job.
- Mitt Romney's son, Tagg, says that during the last DEBATE he wanted to "take a swing" at Barack Obama. Then he remembered that he grew up super rich and has never thrown a punch in his life.
- "Newsweek" is ending it's print edition and going strictly ONLINE. Oh man, those three subscribers have got to be PISSED.
(Image Courtesy: D()MENICK. Creative Commons)