- A British man has been ordered to do thousands of hours of community service after PRANK CALLING people claiming that his junk was stuck in various objects. Meanwhile I got mine stuck in an electrical outlet this morning and couldn't get a single person to answer the phone and help!
- After a three day trip through Los Angeles, the space shuttle Endeavor is at it's NEW HOME at the California Science Museum. It took so long because, on the way, the shuttle had to stop off and do a few drive-by's.
- A new Mastercard for Muslims has a COMPASS in it that points the way to Mecca. It's so they know which direction to pray that the company lowers their interest rate.
- A 62-year-old worker was COOKED to death inside an oven at a California Bumble Bee Tuna plant. So if you thought that buying Tuna soaked in oil was gross . . . stand corrected.
- According to a new survey Halloween spending is predicted to be upwards of $8 BILLION. Mostly because the price of fishnet stalkings has gone up.
(Image Courtesy: rbatina. Creative Commons)