- Vice Presidential candidate, Paul Ryan's WORKOUT PHOTOS have been released online. Great, that's all he needs . . . ANOTHER way to show how out of touch he is with the average American.
- A couple from Hong Kong claims that they gave a Harvard professor $2 MILLION to get their sons into the prestigious university. In similar news, and American couple was able to get their kid into community college by bribing one of the teachers with a six-pack of Bud Light.
- Michael Vick has admitted that he OWNS a dog. In other words: let the games begin!
- A Zumba instructor in Maine has been arrested on charges of PROSTITUTION. Police knew something was up when they noticed heterosexual men weren't ashamed to be seen going to a Zumba class.
- A new study found that FLIRTING on the job does actually help women get ahead. The same people that brought us this study also found such shocking things like "the sky is, in fact, blue" and "getting hit in the junk really hurts."
(Image Courtesy: Talk Radio News Service. Creative Commons)