- Starbucks has been hit with a Pumpkin Spice Latte SHORTAGE. The culprit? That chubby girl on your Facebook timeline who won't stop updating about them.
- A road in Texas is going to have an 85-mile-per-hour SPEED LIMIT, making it the fastest in the country. That's great news for minorities because the less time they spend in Texas, the better.
- According to a new British poll, parents are struggling with knowing how to control their kid's WEIGHT. OR they could just be smart like Americans and get their kids a reality show like Honey Boo Boo.
- Recreational use of PRESCRIPTION DRUGS is down among young adults. Strangely so is all the fun.
- According to a survey most adults get their news from TELEVISION. Not me however, I haven't watched the news since that fox Anderson Cooper stopped reporting it.
(Image Courtesy: sparktography. Creative Commons)