- Chicago has topped a list of the most PROMISCUOUS CITIES in the United States. That's only because Lindsay Lohan's bedroom isn't technically a city.
- Mitt Romney says that he'd CUT FUNDING for any program that borrows money from China, including PBS. Making it the second most horrible news for Sesame Street other than the fact that Mitt wouldn't allow Bert and Ernie to finally get married.
- A picture of has surfaced of Hilary Clinton staring at Christina Aguilera's BREASTS. In her defense though, she was just trying not to step on them.
- Mark Zuckerburg says that Facebook hitting 1 BILLION users is the thing he's most proud of in life. Second only to that time he almost planned a perfect sneak attack on an evil orc in "World of Warcraft".
- Thousands of people in the country could be at risk for contracting bacterial MENINGITIS. If you're unaware what that it, it's where a bacteria eats away at the brain . . . ALMOST as fast as watching 20-minutes of TLC programming.
(Image Courtesy: Dave77459. Creative Commons)