- A new study shows that when people suddenly start DIETING during a relationship it means that they are preparing to break up with their partner. In other words, judging by my girlfriend's eating habits my relationship is solid as a rock.
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison bought his 9th MANSION in Malibu, CA on a section of beach that he and David Geffen have been competing to own the most of. Meanwhile most of America just spent $25 dollars for a McDonald's Breakfast Burrito because they overdrafted their debit card at the drive-thru.
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg says that he wears the same thing every day and has a closet full of GREY SHIRTS. Of course, how is one supposed to concentrate on fashion when he's got access to every "summer fun" bikini photo album in the world?!
- A new survey shows that 55% of DOCTORS support Mitt Romney. Weird, I would've expected Dre to be more of an Obama guy.
- Vice President, Joe Biden, had a scary situation when his plane had to ABORT two landings the other day . . . finally coming in for a bumpy landing a third time. Sources say he was so scared you could ALMOST see a forehead wrinkle.
(Image Courtesy: me and the sysop. Creative Commons)