- Researchers have discovered that you can actually SMELL someone's personality. And today, my personality ate way too much Thai food last night. Get it? I was making a fart joke. No, screw YOU.
- A businessman from New York is trying to make ATM FEES a thing of the past by charging for advertisements before you make a transaction. Although I'm sure the banks will figure out some way to charge us for watching the ads too.
- A 10-year-old SAVED her mother's life by using CPR that she learned from watching "Grey's Anatomy". When asked how she feels the kid said something in a one-sided, fast-paced, convoluted dialogue that she also learned from watching "Grey's Anatomy".
- A man was ARRESTED for smoking crack with a prostitute when he accidentally called 911. Oh man, if I had a nickel . . .
- Over $129,000 in GUNS were bought in America during Black Friday. In other words, watch you back Kardashians . . . America's finally had enough.
Jubal -- 12/5/2011