- Tempur-Pedic is BUYING it's rival Sealy for $228 million. Speaking of mattresses; what's new with Lindsay Lohan?
- October is "FERAL HOG MONTH". I know what you're thinking, here comes a fat joke right? Wrong . . . I think Jessica Simpson is no laughing matter! Oh there I did it, didn't I?
- An unruly air passenger on a flight from Chicago had to be RESTRAINED using other passenger's belts. Man am I glad I wasn't on that flight . . . I would have been so horny. Uh, I mean, that sounds scary.
- The Mars' rover "Curiosity" has sent back PICTURES that suggest there was once water on the red planet. Of course it's hard to see exactly what the evidence is since the rover is standing in the foreground doing duck face and holding up a peace sign.
- According to a new study, Americans are big, fat, gullible DUMMIES. The study was conducted by watching exactly 2-minutes of "Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo".
(Image Courtesy: jason.lengstorf. Creative Commons)