- Britain's National Pig Association is warning of an impending global BACON SHORTAGE. The only upside to a world bacon shortage? It could mean the demise of the entire Honey Boo Boo family.
- A Michigan town has pulled together to help a teenage girl who was voted on to homecoming court as a JOKE. Wait, is this a news story or the plot to a new Drew Barrymore movie?
- Monday night's Seahawks vs. Packers game is being called the WORST officiated game in NFL history. Supporters of the NFL were so disturbed by it that Raiders fans could barely even stab anyone yesterday.
- A nurse in Ohio accidentally threw away a KIDNEY before a patients transplant. This sounds less like a medical mishap and more like one of those "wanna get away" commercials.
- Some of the NFL referees are Lingerie Football League REJECTS. Maybe, but at least they look better in lacy thong underwear than the normal refs.
(Image Courtesy: danmachold. Creative Commons)