- Doctors are warning that TRAMPOLINES are bad for kids. Quick! Someone buy Honey Boo-Boo a trampoline!
- Beach volleyball player, Kerri Walsh, was PREGNANT while competing in the Olympics. Wait, so doesn't that technically mean there was an extra player on the court?
- Trader Joes has issued a RECALL on one of it's peanut butters saying that it could cause salmonella. Can dogs get salmonella? No reason, just wondering.
- New York tops the list of America's DIRTIEST CITIES. Keep in mind though the list changes daily depending on the location of Kim Kardashian.
- Parents are upset over high schools in New York making the "MORNING AFTER" pill available to students. Teachers however are breathing a sigh of relief.
(Image Courtesy: lupinoduck. Creative Commons)