- There's a new ADULT TOY called "LovePalz" aimed at couples in long distance relationships. Or you can do what everyone else in a long distance relationship does . . . and have discreet relations with someone in your own area code.
- NASA says that WARP DRIVE may be more possible than they thought. Shhhh, you here that? Off in the distance? Someone just had a huge nerdgasm.
- Mitt Romney says that the uninsured can go to the EMERGENCY ROOM if they need health services. And he promises that, under his watch, if they do they'll immediately be locked up in poor people prison.
- People are angry about the job that NFL REPLACEMENT OFFICIALS are doing. I agree, we need the real referees back so we can complain about the job THEY'RE doing.
- The Houston Texans quarterback, Matt Schaub, lost a piece of his ear due to a BRUTAL HIT over the weekend. Meanwhile, on the soccer field a guy fell down and clutched his ankle for 45-minutes due to another player brushing up against him.
(Image Courtesy: only alice. Creative Commons)