- Scientists predict that by the year 2040 75% of cars will be SELF-DRIVING and you won't need a license. "Can we hurry this process along!" Replied Amanda Bynes.
- An ancient scrap of papyrus has been discovered that makes REFERENCE to Jesus having a wife. And yes, apparently even SHE talked too much during the game.
- A new study shows that by 2030 44% of Americans will be OBESE. Sweet, that means I'll have a 44% better chance of getting laid!
- Mitt Romney's campaign is $11 million IN DEBT. No big deal, he can pay for that with the spare change in his car.
- Some airlines might start charging FEES for parents who want to sit next to their children. Why not do it the other way around? As a matter of fact, I'll pay anything NOT to have their kid on my plane.
(Image Courtesy: Epic & Kari. Creative Commons)