- A Southern California burger chain is selling a "DONUT BURGER" . . . a hamburger that uses donuts for buns and it topped of with an egg. Shhh, you hear that? Off in the distance? That's the sound of Jessica Simpson jumping for joy.
- A company is selling a WORLD-RECORD setting hot dog that weighs 7 pounds. Before this the only way to see a 7 pound wiener was to google the words "Chris Brown" and "cell phone pics."
- A new study shows that people with love handles face a greater risk of DYING than obese people. In other words rest easy Miss Aguilera, rest easy.
- Mitt Romney has begun receiving intelligence BRIEFINGS. Now if we could just do the same for Ryan Lochte.
- According to a new study smokers deal with more SLEEP PROBLEMS than non-smokers do. But in all fairness who needs sleep when you're too busy looking cool?
(Image Courtesy: phil denton. Creative Commons)