- 58% of US teens have SMART PHONES. Which seems ironic since, due to our education system, 100% of teens are stupid people.
- Apple's new iPhone is going to be the THINNEST and lightest iPhone yet. So much so that it will make your old iPhone look like Jessica Simpson.
- Drew Peterson has FIRED one of his lawyers. In other words, his lawyer hasn't been heard from in 3-weeks.
- A new parenting study shows that letting your baby CRY itself to sleep instead of coddling it does NOT affect how it will grow up. Unless of course you're letting it cry itself to sleep in the backseat of the car in a strip club parking lot while you enjoy some quality time with Bambi and Alexus . . . then it's chances of growing up well adjusted are pretty slim.
- A new study shows that sexist stereotypes actually help BOOST male performance. Although I'm not sure I trust this study since, you know, it was probably conducted by some "talky chick."
(Image Courtesy: Phil Dowsing Creative. Creative Commons)