- The FBI spent over a billion dollars to develop new FACIAL RECOGNITION software that's supposed to help them fight crime. It was only going to cost $999 million, but they had to fine tune it to recognize Bruce Jenner's face.
- Scholars at Amherst University think that they've discovered the 2nd known PHOTO of poet Emily Dickinson. And yes, it's a portrait of her, standing in the mirror wearing a bikini and doing duckface with a caption that reads "how's my hair look?"
- Teachers in Chicago have gone on STRIKE. Then again, with the state of America's education system haven't all teacher's been on strike for years?
- Porno mogul Larry Flint is offering $1 million for Mitt Romney's TAX RETURNS. If by "tax returns" he means posing naked in "Penthouse Magazine" . . . I'm all for it! No? Just me?
- A new study shows that NFL players are more likely to develop ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE. Wait, so being pummeled in the head for three hours by gargantuan men is bad for you? Now I've heard everything.
(Image Courtesy: Xstream_i. Creative Commons)