- Taco Bell is going to start serving "MOUNTAIN DEW A.M." on it's breakfast menu, a mix of Mountain Dew and Tropicana Orange Juice. So, good news for those of you who like to start your morning having already given up on life.
- The Democratic National Convention starts TODAY. There isn't going to be an empty seat in the house . . . that ISN'T being scolded by Clint Eastwood.
- Facebook stock has DROPPED to an all-time low. How low? Posing with it's girls at a pool in Vegas and not making a duck face.
- According to experts, cheese and coffee could be the cause of most people's HEADACHES. That makes sense . . . if "cheese and coffee" is code for "girlfriend's incessant talking."
- A small EARTHQUAKE shook Beverly Hills over the weekend. Sadly, not a single Kardashian was hurt.
(Image Courtesy: Alex Grrr. Creative Commons)