- The average cell phone has more BACTERIA than a toilet . . . but still not quite as much as a Kardashian.
- A new survey found that over half of US employers are MONITORING their employees. In that case I want to go on record as saying when I was at my desk the other night after business hours, I was vigorously scratching and itch . . . that's all . . . for two hours straight.
- A recent study found that 50% of US employees would take a PAY CUT in order to get more flex time. The other 50% couldn't be polled because they are currently unemployed.
- A couple is suing United Continental Airlines for taking a SEX TOY out of their luggage and taping it to the outside of the bag. However the airline is defending itself saying it's all part of their "dongs fly free" program.
- The Wisconsin State Cow Chip Throw and Festival is experiencing a SHORTAGE in the cow-poo they need to run the event. Well if they need more B.S. why don't they just turn on Fox News?
(Image Courtesy: ilamont.com. Creative Commons)