- "Fifty Shades of Grey" has finally been bumped from atop the BESTSELLER LIST by "No Easy Day", a book about the killing of Osama bin Laden. Oddly enough; both contain the same amount of sex.
- Stephen Hawking opened up the PARALYMPIC GAMES in London. Although I'm sure he'd consider himself more of a mathlete.
- A NEW POLL shows that most Americans can't name one Supreme Court justice. But we CAN name every single member in Honey Boo-Boo's family, so I think we're doing okay.
- A 100-year-old driver is blaming a BRAKE MALFUNCTION on him slamming into a group of pedestrians. In his defense though, he told them to get off his lawn.
- According to a new survey, British women wear the HIGHEST HEELS. This just in; when I'm home alone, I'm apparently a British women.
(Image Courtesy: Todd Mecklem. Creative Commons)