- Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania say they've found a way to genetically reverse the process of GOING BALD. Sweet! My junk is going to be pumped to hear this! Uh, I mean . . . that's good news for all the guys out there.
- The rental car company, Hertz, is going to BUY Dollar rent-a-car for $2.3 billion. Although it'll actually be $2.5 billion because they opted to take the extra insurance.
- A San Diego photographer was KILLED by a grizzly bear in Alaska just minutes after taking it's picture . . . it was OBVIOUSLY a female grizzly bear.
- Due to tropical storm Isaac, Donald Trump won't be SPEAKING at the Republican National Convention. In other words; many Republicans now want to nominate tropical storm Isaac for President.
- Scientists have linked poor DENTAL HEALTH to dementia. Well that explains why British people are so crazy doesn't it?
(Image Courtesy: randomplaces. Creative Commons)