- Oakland, CA tops the list of "America's Most HONEST CITIES", according to Yahoo.com. For example if someone from Oakland says they are going to stab you and take your wallet, they're telling the truth.
- Ask.com is BUYING About.com for $300 million. Ironically the only way people found out about this is by Googling it.
- An area of Southern California was hit by several HUNDRED EARTHQUAKES on Sunday. That's so weird, I mean I thought Sunday was Khloe Kardashian's day off from jogging.
- A Texas stripper was arrested after RETALIATING against a customer who turned down a lap dance by following him home and robbing him at gunpoint. Similarly I was robbed by a stripper this weekend, only it was via boob-point.
- According to a new survey by Askmen.com the WORST SPORTSCASTER working is Chris Berman. Maybe, but he's just too damn sexy no to watch. Am I right? No, just me?
(Image Courtesy: Malcolm Surgenor. Creative Commons)