- Sunday is National GO TOPLESS DAY (NSFW). . . which, in turn, I plan on celebrating by going bottomless.
- Japanese scientists have concluded a study of the effects of HELIUM on ape calls. Awesome, that must mean they've got that cancer thing all figured out then right?
- LG has released an 84-INCH TV. Finally a screen big enough to fit all of Khloe Kardashian.
- Lance Armstrong has GIVEN UP the fight against blood doping charges. Apparently he just got tired of playing hard-BALL! (RIM-SHOT)
- According to a new survey, women are better then men at maintaining FRIENDSHIPS. So, I guess it pays off to call your best friend Jenny a skank behind her back. Who knew?
(Image Courtesy: Justin Sinks. Creative Commons)