- Beach-goers in China are wearing wetsuits and masks with holes for the mouth and eyes cut out called "FACEKINIS" to avoid sun exposure. So if you plan on hitting the beach in China fellas keep an eye out, you MIGHT get to see some ankle.
- President Obama's dog, Bo, is on a DIET. Apparently like most Americans, he too is obese.
- Ebay will NO LONGER sell spells, potions, or hexes on its website. But in all honest if you're a witch or a warlock and you need to get your magical good off the Internet, you're probably not that good anyway.
- The Secret Service arrested a man for making THREATS against Barack Obama. Mr. Limbaugh should be out on bail any day now.
- A new study shows that shy people are better at reading FACIAL EXPRESSIONS . . . and silently plotting your demise while you talk incessantly about about the fabulous dinner party you just attended . . . but yeah, mostly we're better at reading facial expressions.
(Image Courtesy: Christina Saint Marche. Creative Commons)