- A grandmother is being applauded for FIGHTING OFF a couple of robbers from her daughters house. Big deal! The other day my grandma cleared an entire room just by messing her diaper.
- An Alabama man is fighting to keep the remains of his dead wife buried in his FRONT YARD. Meanwhile most married men are currently trying to figure out how to get rid of their LIVING wife's remains.
- Former Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice has become one of the first two women allowed to be a MEMBER at Augusta National Golf Club. Not because they wanted to, they just feared if the didn't accept her, she'd find a way to bomb them.
- Kelly Ripa will announce her permanent new CO-HOST on September 4th. So, good luck Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!
- The Parents Television Council is complaining that there is a lot more IMPLIED NUDITY on TV today than ever before. Shouldn't they be focusing on the real problem here? Like getting rid of the Kardashians?
(Image Courtesy: Matt Adams. Creative Commons)