- A Swiss company has designed a pair of FURRY SOCKS to be worn without shoes. Their perfect for people who like to run barefoot . . . or people who never want to get laid, ever.
- Movie theaters nationwide had to be searched by police after someone called in a BOMB THREAT on the chain Carmike Cinemas. Thankfully the only bomb police were able to find was the "Total Recall" reboot.
- A new study shows that fewer teens are having ORAL SEX today than in 2002. Well I guess we can add one more thing to the list of "things I have in common with today's teens" can't we?
- Two UPS employees in New York were arrested with nearly 40 pounds of MARIJUANA. Police suspected them when they were pulled over their delivery trucks for going 15-miles-per-hour on the freeway.
- A new study shows that awe-inspiring events increases our overall HAPPINESS and makes us think we have more time. See ladies, sex with me might make you depressed . . . but at least you won't feel that way for long.
(Image Courtesy: asparagus_hunter. Creative Commons)