- A guy ordered a TV online and got a GUN shipped to him instead.
- Ratings for "CNN" have DROPPED to their lowest point in 20-years. See what happens when you make Anderson Cooper wear a shirt?
- The Monkees have announced their FIRST TOUR since the death or Davy Jones. Well good news for . . . wait, did you hear that? That was the last Monkees' fan passing away.
- For the second year in a row a 17-year-old Wisconsin boy has taken home the honor of "FASTEST TEXTER in America." When asked how he felt all he did was type a colon followed by a closed parenthesis.
- A new study shows that iced tea can lead to KIDNEY STONES. Well, looks like I'm never watching 'Law and Order: SVU" again.
- According to a new study marriages LAST LONGER the more a couple argues. Interestingly enough; so do divorces.
(Image Courtesy: joelogon. Creative Commons)