- The Mars rover has sent back its FIRST PICTURES from Mars. And yes, it's standing in front of a mirror doing duckface.
- A new study shows that chronic "BUTTER FLAVORING" exposure is linked to a chemical process in the brain thought to cause Alzheimer's. Well that explains why Christina Aguilera is so forgetful.
- Today is "WORLD CAT DAY". It's the most exciting day for cats other than Jennifer Aniston's birthday.
- Guys are starting to spend less on GROOMING. Not me though, I still drop a TON of dough at that massage parlor in the strip mall. Oh wait, that's not considered grooming is it?
- Tropical storm Ernesto has almost reached HURRICANE status. Yup, all it's going to take is for one more person to tease Ernesto about its name.
(Image Courtesy: Infinity Rain. Creative Commons)