- A Scotland man spent over 300-hours creating a replica of the Olympic village out of LEGOS. Wow, you can really accomplish a lot when you're not having sex can't you?
- Hillary Clinton was ATTACKED by a swarm of bees in Malawi. It was bad, but the stinging still comes in a close second to being married to Bill Clinton.
- NASA's Curiosity rover is sending back IMAGES from Mars . . . and yes, the rumors are true, Tom Cruise does have a summer home there.
- An American judo competitor has been KICKED OUT of the Olympic games for testing positive for marijuana. Sources say he's not too upset, he just can't wait to get home and judo-chop his way into a bag of Funyons.
- For the first time ever a woman will OFFICIATE an NFL game during Thursday's preseason matchup between Green Bay and San Diego. It'll also be the first time ever that plays are interrupted by an official to ask if the game's almost over so they can run to Target.
(Image Courtesy: Ronny Nussbaum. Creative Commons)