- A group of men in medieval armor ROBBED a renaissance fair in France for $25,000. Wow, the French even surrender during FAKE battles.
- There are rumors that an Olympic boxing match between Azerbaijan and Japan may have been FIXED. Wow, I would have thought fixing fights would've been more likely from the Italian team.
- The Pentagon's missile defense agency is WARNING its employees not to look at porn. Then they got back to their busy schedule of creating massively phallic objects.
- New research shows that people will STILL WATCH the Olympics even if they know the outcome of an event. Similarly, people still root for Michael Phelps, even though we know he's a douche.
- Olympic officials are urging athletes to "DRINK WISELY". Yeah, because those two words go together.
(Image Courtesy: sunface13. Creative Commons)