- A California man has been arrested for trying to smuggle meth disguised as SNICKERS BARS out of the US. Makes sense, I mean Snickers bars are pretty addicting.
- "Redbook" has a list of 25 lazy ways to STAY SKINNY. The easiest? Don't be named Christina Aguilera.
- China plans on landing a spacecraft on THE MOON next year. Provided they can get there without getting in a fender bender.
- A group of women in New York STABBED a man after he asked them to be quiet. That's what he gets for trying to break up a "50 Shades of Grey" book club conversation.
- Microsoft has ANNOUNCED that it will be getting rid of Hotmail and replacing it with Outlook.com. I read about this story in a link I got in my Gmail.
(Image Courtesy: Kate Tomlinson. Creative Commons)