- According to a new study, DIET is more important than exercise if you want to lose weight. However if you really want to lose weight there's only one sure-fire way . . . meth.
- A guy in L.A. was arrested for having prostitutes PARADE through a parking lot for prospective clients. Interesting, I wonder if Matt Lauer and Al Roker were on hand for this parade too?
- The inventor of the treadmill has PASSED AWAY at 96-years-old. No word on the time of death . . . mostly because doctors had a towel draped over the clock so they didn't have to look at it.
- An Oregon man was arrested for washing his junk in a DRINKING FOUNTAIN. Wait? You can get arrested for that? What about office break room water fountains? I'm asking for a friend.
- Experts predict that over 67,000 CELL PHONES will be lost or stolen during this year's Olympics. And, if there's a God in heaven, one of those will be Lolo Jones's and it will feature nothing but nude pictures. What? A kid can dream right?
(Image Courtesy: Magnus D
. Creative Commons)